This policy sets out how we will use and protect your personal data. BangaloreAdSolutions takes the
privacy of your personal data seriously and is committed to complying with relevant legal requirements
relating to use of your data.
What data we will collect
- When you sign up for a service we will collect certain contact and other information in order to
provide you with and administer the service.
- We may also track the pages on our sites which are visited. This is in order to be able to improve
the way in which our website operates.
How we will use your data
- We will use your data in order to be able to provide you with and administer relevant services,
and/or to respond to queries which you raise, as well as for other normal business purposes.
- Unless you have opted out of such use, we may also use your contact details to send you
information about updates to our services, special offers and other news. Information may also
be disclosed where legally required or in the context of relevant legal proceedings, where it is
fair and reasonable to make such disclosure.
- We use "cookies" on this site. Cookies are small pieces of computer code which are stored on
your computer's hard drive and which are intended to improve your use of this site.
- Cookies can be disabled by amending the Internet options in your browser.
any third party sites.
- We have appropriate security measures in place to ensure the security of your data.
you may write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to: The Manager, BangaloreAdSolutions, at
the address below.